Friday, March 29, 2013

Fun Friday Links

Long weekend, woo hoo! Well, I'm still on maternity leave, but for everyone else, woo hoo! I did try to give up chocolate until Easter, but that didn't go so well. There's just too much temptation - Easter egg chocolate, particularly the milk chocolate Cadbury variety is my weakness.

So, to get us started, the first link is about Easter eggs.

- 9 Ways to Enjoy Cadbury Creme Eggs. You're welcome. NUMBER THREE OMG.

- I haven't watched Veronica Mars in a loooong time, so this list of its now-famous guest stars was pretty cool.

- Flavorwire has compiled a list of the best break up lines in film.

- How to get that annoying earworm song out of your head. I ALWAYS get songs stuck in my head while I'm trying to fall asleep. Usually something annoying that I would never like, that I heard all of about three seconds of last week.

- Shoshanna from Girls cracks me up. Her million miles an hour, stream of consciousness chatter is hilarious, so please check out this Sh*t Shosh Says. Amazing.

- This has been floating around for a week or so: kids around the world with their most prized possessions

Happy weekend! Hope you don't (or do?) indulge in too much chocolate! Pin It

No comments: