Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun Friday Links

I have spent most of this week watching the first season of Hart of Dixie. Could there BE a cuter show? I love it! Anyway, this is the other stuff I looked while not staring at the television. Enjoy.

- This is super sweet - a couple in the States adopted a young boy and his sister two years ago, and the mother took some 'newborn' photos of her son.

- Did your honey get you a lovely Valentine's Day card? No? It's not too late - maybe something from the Dictators of History range? I think the Leon Trotsky one is my favourite. Oh, Internet, you so crazy.

- Still on a Valentine's Day theme, check out Twitter's suggestions for sayings on those little candy hearts

- You need to read this article on the winner of Teen Jeopardy.  He didn't know the answer to the final Jeopardy question, but HE DIDN'T CARE.

That's it for this week, people. Have a good weekend! Pin It

1 comment:

Keren said...

I'm not sure if those 'newborn' photos are cute or creepy ... don't get me wrong, the idea behind them is super sweet, I'm just not sure about the actual photos ...