Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun Friday Links

My first Fun Friday Links for 2013! Let's just get stuck into them, shall we?

- It's Summer in Australia, which means that in most places it is HOTTER THAN THE SUN RIGHT NOW. See photo evidence of this right here.

- This list of confessions from people in the creative/advertising field is hilarious. If you haven't ever done something like number eight then I don't know what to say to you.

- Jennifer Lawrence is way more hilarious than I realised, especially after reading this list of the 25 best Jennifer Lawrence quotes from 2012. Number three is my favourite.

- Weirdly creepy or super adorable? You decide: kid versions of celebrity fashion from the Golden Globes. I think the girl playing Halle Berry would be a hoot to hang out with.

- Meet Rino, a little girl from Japan. Her mother makes food from all over the world, then videos Rino (and sometimes her baby brother Yuuma) eating it. The results? ADORABLE.

- Keep up to date with Boredom Abounds By Julia by becoming a fan on Facebook. Also, I'm on Pinterest as BoredomAbounds - I have many, many delicious recipes pinned. 

Happy weekend, everybody! Pin It

1 comment:

Angela W said...

Jennifer Lawrence is adorable!