Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Friday Links

We're off for a week of relaxation soon and I cannot wait. Whatever your doing for your weekend, I hope that today goes quickly for you and that these two videos make your Friday just a little bit better!

- Matthew Broderick is in a new Honda CR-V commercial. It's something of an homage to Ferris Bueller's Day Off - see how many Ferris references you pick up on during the two and a half minutes. I really, really want a bright red phone like the one in the video. I have no use for it, since we have three phones in our house already (not including mobile phones), but it's so shiny!

- I've always liked Kristin Bell. She's cute and she seems like a fun person to hang out with. So I loved this video of her on Ellen where she brought home video of her FLIPPING OUT over the fact that her fiance got someone to bring a sloth to their house. A SLOTH. It's hilarious. There's a bit more from after the show, too.

- Did you check out my SAG Award Fashion Hits and Misses post from Tuesday? What did you think of the red carpet fashion?

Sadly, that's it for this week. I have approximately 157,879,25871 things to do between writing this and Friday afternoon, so it's a short and sweet one.

Happy weekend everyone!
Pin It

No comments: