Friday, November 25, 2011

Fun Friday Links

Woo, the weekend! And it's going to rain most of the time, yay! Honestly, I don't mind - I've got Tina Fey's Bossypants waiting for me and I cannot wait to spend a drizzly Sunday afternoon on the couch reading it.

But let's get stuck into the links!

- Did you see the Fug Girls' write up of Miss Piggy's fashion over the years? It's gorgeous. Also, I'm not pointing any fingers, but I suspect a certain pig has had some subtle work done over the years.....

- It was Thanksgiving in the States yesterday, and to celebrate, why not make three cakes within a cake? A cherry pie, an apple pie and a pumpkin pie all baked together in one ginormous dessert. Question: how do they get the icing that perfect around the edge? The line is so damn sharp.

- SO many people have been linking to actor/director George Takei's facebook page lately. He has the best photos and pictures. You must check it out.

- Raspberri Cupcakes is my favourite baking blog. The food is amazing and the photography is just stunning. I was quite taken with her post from this week for Chocolate Cereal Milk Mousse and Coco Pops. Steph, the writer/baker/photographer always adds interesting dimensions to everyday desserts and I just love reading about her latest creations.


Pin It

No comments: