Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun Friday Links

I was so busy last week I didn't have time to do the usual Friday links, but I finished early from work yesterday and had time to do a heap of stuff.

So here are your links!

- I never noticed this, but there are a LOT of movie posters that look identical to each other.  A Walk On The Moon and An Education are basically the same movie with different people in them if you just go by the poster.

- Ahead of the release of their movie, the Muppets share a quick lesson in movie etiquette. I think we can all learn something from them. And let's face it, Miss Piggy's reaction at the end is something we have wanted to do many a time in a movie theatre.

- I was never great with statistics and numbers and stuff, but I do enjoy a good GraphJam. Statistics can be fun after all! Especially ones that are 100% accurate.

- So, everyone is totally into Ryan Gosling now. If you are, you might want to check out this Feminist Ryan Gosling tumblr. It's based on this tumblr, which, unsurprisingly (given it's a Tumblr), is called Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling. Enjoy.

Happy weekend everyone! Pin It

No comments: