Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spring Wardrobe Number Three

Spring Wardrobe Number Three

Spring Wardrobe Number Three by boredomaboundsbyjulia

I had a lot of fun putting this together. I was imagining a Spring afternoon tea or garden party when jeans just won't do, but you don't want to be the most dressed up gal in the room either.

I actually came really close to buying this dress from Dorothy Perkins a couple of months ago, but ended up with something else. However, I'm just so drawn to the cotton candy colour and the simple white stripes. Paired with a cardi and some simple ballet flats and this outfit will make you look chic and cheerful, with the pink of the sundress popping out.

I kept the make up simple, because the colour of the dress is the show stopper in this ensemble, and a nice neutral bag with sunglasses with tinted frames complete the look. And as always, a girl can never go wrong with a pair of pearl earrings.
Pin It

4 comments:

Natalie Leung said...

I love the pink dress, reminds me of what Rachael wears from Glee, hehe :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Natalie, I know, it's so feminine and cute. The ideal Spring dress!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Those shades are delightful. I only use the word delightful in the blogosphere btw..;)

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Anna, take it out of the blogsphere and bring back to real life! The pink is delightful, isn't it? So bright and pretty.