Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Morning Melody - Sarah Blasko

I had the TV on channel 7 few weeks ago waiting for The Amazing Race to start, and caught the last two minutes of No Ordinary Family. It was literally the last scene of what Google tells me was episode 1.13 and the first few bars of a song started playing. It instantly caught my attention, so when my iPhone SoundHound app FAILED ME I turned to Google to find out who that sweetly voiced female singer was. Turns out it was Sarah Blasko, an Australian singer, and this was the song:



My husband looked at me and laughed, saying "That is such a YOU song", which is sort of ironic, because I've never really heard much of Sarah Blasko's music, and what I have heard didn't really resonate. I didn't dislike it, it just didn't grab me. I may have to reassess my attitude though and check out some of her other stuff, because this song it just lovely. Pin It

No comments: