Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Morning Melody - Gotye Ft. Kimbra

How fricking amazing was the weather in Melbourne this weekend? Maybe Winter will actually BE OVER soon. Anyway, I'm sure many of you have heard this song a lot lately, and I have too, but I though it was worth posting on here so you can have another listen.



This song is so....sort of creepy and sneaky and makes me think of a movie of the Film Noir variety. Like, it would be played over a slow motion crime spree or something. It just has that mysterious vibe to it, don't you think? I find the beat really hypnotic. Pin It

2 comments:

Barn House Antiques said...

I know what you mean about this song, it is great though, I love it!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

Barn House, I know, there's such a creepy vibe to it, but I love it!